HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist - Evenings in Richmond, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- 1 Prepares patients, collects relevant information for completion of procedures.*
- 2 Performs all CT procedures.*
- 3 Observant of patients conditions.*
- 4 Transfers and positions the patient in a safe manner.*
- 5 Practices radiation safety as described in federal standards, utilizing ALARA policy.*
- 6 Understands and operates electronic information systems.*
- 7 Compiles appropriate records to expedite results.*
- 8 Administers contrast media as required.*
- 9 Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge of CT*
- and to meet the continuing education requirements of the ARRT.*
10 Involvement in Quality Control/Quality Improvement.
11 Initiates patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
EXPERIENCE Required - Previous experience in Radiology. Preferred - One year dedicated CT experience.
EDUCATION Required - Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology. ARRT eligible. Preferred - As above, with ARRT certification in CT.
Title: CT Technologist - Evenings
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat
Requisition ID: 00448-34422