HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Monitor Technician PRN in Richmond, Virginia
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Maintains patient record according to hospital policy.
- Communicates effectively with staff, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.
- Maintains a neat and organized work place.
- Acquires and maintains correct knowledge in hospital/unit information.
- Operates computer systems as necessary.
EDUCATION: Required: High school graduate or GED Equivalent required. Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and successful completion of Monitor Tech examination.
EXPERIENCE: Required: Working knowledge of basic rhythms and arrhythmias. Preferred: Previous experience as CMT/Cardiac Tech or Monitor Tech
Title: Monitor Technician PRN
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Chippenham Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-34332