Convergys Temporary Intraday Associate in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Temporary Intraday Associate
The Associate Intraday is responsible for managing the intraday performance of multiple program(s) or line(s) of business at one or more Call Center(s). This position will utilize monitoring systems to ensure appropriate staffing levels and agent availability to meet client expectations and Convergys scheduling standards.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Distributes accurate and timely agent schedules
• Inputs intraday corrections and exceptions into systems for agent time off and absences
• Monitors inbound volume for unusual activity to ensure staffing needs are met
• Recognize abnormal scheduling issues and escalate as necessary
• Initiates and coordinates trouble tickets and escalate issues as required
• Prepares standard and ad hoc reports for agent availability effectiveness
• Monitors and resolves agent availability concerns via face-to-face communications, phones, and messaging applications with agent(s) and command center
• Reviews agent availability to ensure that client service agreements are met
• Bachelor's degree in related field with less than two years of relevant experience preferred
• Minimum one year experience in a call center required
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, collaboration, motivation and development skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to coach and develop action plans to maximize performance
• Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
• Excellent customer service/support skills, and ability to work well under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in IEX, CMS or other similar resource scheduling/intraday management applications preferred
Career Framework Role
Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Rio Rancho, NM
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.