HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - NICU - PRN - Variable in Riverside, California
Functions as a member of patient care team in providing competent care to patients according to their individual needs. Coordinates patient care and delegates responsibilities to team members within their scope of practice and competencies.
A. Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
1. Valid California RN license.
2. Current BCLS certification.
3. Neonatal Advanced Life Support.
4. National RN Certification preferred.
B. Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
1. Minimum of one year acute care hospital experience in area of
D. Special Qualifications:
1. Computer literate.
2. Competencies are reflected by valid California RN license and are
validated during preceptor/orientation process.
Title: Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - NICU - PRN - Variable
Location: California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 07150-7891