Lifetime Care LPN - Weekends - Team Assistant 32 hrs/wk in Rochester, New York
SUMMARY: The position is responsible to assist with the workflow of clinical teams.
- Performs case management assistance as directed by the Team Manager/designee which includes, but is not limited to, communication flow between agency departments, PHV, patients, payers, laboratories and referral sources.
- _Verbal orders and orders clarification will be performed by LPNs only_.
- Produces reports as needed.
- Manages//appropriately responds to telephone calls.
- Assists with expanded hours visit requests.
- Tracks equipment as requested.
- Monitors for paperwork completion in a timely manner.
- Participates in team meetings and on task forces as requested.
- Participates in quality assurance activities as needed.
- Assists with scheduling of patient visits as needed.
- Remains available to assist in other duties deemed appropriate to the scope of practice of an LPN as appropriate.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Graduate of an accredited school of licensed practical nursing, a valid NYS LPN license, and a minimum of four years of experience in an acute care setting or equivalent thereof. Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills. Good interpersonal skills and telephone manner. Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents if necessary. With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary.
Physical Requirements: In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition Number: 16-0877
Post Date: 8/29/2016
Title: LPN - Weekends - Team Assistant 32 hrs/wk
Job Type: Part Time