Allergan Manager, HR Technology in Rockaway, New Jersey
Manager, HR Technology
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/96/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Jul 05, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
The Manager, HR Technology is the Core HR technology enabled process lead with primary responsibility for Workday, Allergan’s HR system of record. The position sits within HR Operations and reports to the Executive Director, HR Technology Strategy & Governance who has overall responsibility for strategy, design, implementation, operation and governance of all HR enabling technology. As the HR technology enabled process lead for Core HR, the Manager’s primary responsibilities will include maintenance and stewardship of all Workday business processes, and work instructions, system configuration, security role maintenance, creation of calculated fields and mass loads.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
· Working closely with the Executive Director and Director, Global HR Data Management to understand evolving business requirements and how this impacts new demand, Workday functioning and data quality.
· Collaborating daily with key process and data stakeholders including HR Service Delivery, IT and Finance.
· Developing and maintaining clear documentation on all configuration changes in accordance with existing governance processes including online work instructions for the US HR Service Delivery team and other global transactors.
· At least five (5) years of experience within the Human Resources or IT function supporting a global HR system of record or ERP, preferably with experience in the life sciences/healthcare products industry.
· At least two (2) years of experience within the Human Resources function supporting Workday.
· System thinking orientation. As a systems thinker you are comfortable viewing problems and challenges holistically and you appreciate the need to consider all interdependencies before taking action.
· Clear communicator. You empower others with actionable information even when relaying complex and technical concepts.
· Comfortable with Ambiguity. Allergan is a fast paced dynamic organization. As such, you will be at ease with taking the best available, yet often incomplete, information and acting with purpose and resolve.
· Global Mindset. You are in tune with the need for global standards and processes with appropriately designed localizations.
· Undergraduate degree within a relevant course of study, a graduate degree highly desirable