SAP Application Lifecycle Management Support Engineer Job in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition ID: 128883
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Roles and Responsibilities
• SSM installation, upgrade, update, maintenance, migration, optimization, performance and tuning.
• Design and implement E2E ALM processes.
• Customer situation assessment and requirements collection, providing customer specific ALM solution.
• Setting up and optimizing implementation/operation tools, mainly on SAP Solution Manager.
• Delivering Onsite & Remote services and projects, as functional expert or delivery lead.
• Providing technical support and solve configuration issues for customer.
• Empowering customers on technical implementation and usage.
• Initiating and driving product improvement and enhancement according to customer feedback.
Technical Skills / Experience
• SAP BASIS and/or developer experience with minimum 3 year.
• Project delivery, customer support experience.
• SAP products knowledge and/or functional experience in one or more of the SAP ECC modules and experience would be a plus
• PMO or operation lead experience would be a plus
• Solid ALM Knowledge (discovery/design/build/deploy/go live)in at least one or multiple following areas:
• IT Portfolio and Project Management
• Change Control Management (for ABAP or non-ABAP) including QGM, CRM, CV, CSOL, DPM, Retrofit, EF
• IT Service Management including IM, SRM, PM, KM
• Experience in one or multiple of the following tools would be a plus:
• SAP Solution Manager 7.2
• SAP TDMS, SAP TAO, SAP CBTA
• HP LoadRunner, HP ALM, HP UFT.
• Aris, SAP Power Designer, Signavio
• ITIL and/or PMP certificate will be plus
- Native Russian
• Fluent verbal and written English skills.
• BS, MS university degree in Computer Science or a comparable area
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection