Robert Half Finance & Accounting Corporate Controller with a Growing Organization! in San Antonio, Texas
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? We are currently engaged in a search for a Corporate Controller in San Antonio, TX. The work that the Corporate Controller will be engaged in is complex and unique to their industry. This is a leadership role in a fast growing organization and will require someone who will be able to lead and mentor staff across multiple locations. This organization is very motivated to identify the right person for this opportunity and will move through the interview process quickly.
- Oversee month-end close process and produce financial reports
- Assist with annual budget preparation and analyze variances
- Oversee, mentor and train accounting staff
- Responsible for multi-company consolidations
- Identify opportunities to streamline accounting processes
- Assist with planning and integration of mergers and acquisitions
- Maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and program budgets and actual expenditures If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04080-9500199823
Functional Role: Controller
City: San Antonio
Postal Code: 78258
Compensation: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
Requirements: Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA is required
- 8+ years experience
- Solid understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Supervisory/management experience required For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at email@example.com