The GEO Group Case Manager Bilingual in SAN BERNARDINO, California
Experienced Case Managers—a world of opportunities awaits you! Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you to use the skills you’ve worked so hard to build? We can help!
We are looking for Intensive Supervision Case Managers to fill the role of Case Manager of the U.S. government Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP). In this dynamic role, you will use your criminal justice background and experience in case management to assist participants of the ISAP program from entry to release, following the guidelines of the government Department of Homeland Security contract. This is a great opportunity to continue building your career in criminal justice and case management. If you are passionate about influencing positive changes in the lives of others, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the Intensive Supervision Case Manager, you will use your background in criminal justice and case management to develop, implement, and coordinate case management and individual service plans for ISAP Program Participants in conformance with state and federal regulations as well as program requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Intensive Supervision Case Manager include:
- Meeting with participants face-to-face regularly as required by government contractual obligations
- Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP, maintaining confidentiality of all records
- Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each ISAP Program Participant within contractual timeframes
- Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic monitoring program
- Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel document information for each Program Participant
- Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to determine resources necessary to promote clear communication between ISAP staff and the participants