THINK Together Site Coordinator Vina Danks Middle School in San Bernardino, California
Site Coordinators manage all aspects of a single THINK Together educational site to ensure that the program meets educational and recreational objectives and is managed in accordance with policies and procedures including safe work practices. Site Coordinators supervise all staff and volunteers assigned to the site to provide well-coordinated student assistance.Site Coordinators liaise with stakeholders to display the program site positively.
- Must be in current position for at least 6 months.
- Must currently maintain a performance review score "meets expectations" (3) or better.
- Has not received a Disciplinary Action Report within the last 6 months
- A minimum of 48 Semester/60 quarter college units.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year College or University, or one year of program experience within THINK Together in lieu of bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least one year in a supervisory or leadership position is highly preferred.
Worker Category: Full-Time
Posted On: 06/19/2017
Requisition ID: 1466
Job Class: Service Workers