SAP SAP HANA Senior Consultant - Platform-focused Job in San Francisco, Argentina
Requisition ID: 121704
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today more than 50% of the world‘s business transactions touch an SAP system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year. Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install SAP allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business – increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports the SAP HANA Platform solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The HANA Consultant will be a member of our SAP consulting services, our global talent pool of consultants deliver software and services to our customers through both factory and traditional people based approaches. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers through the use of operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Our desire is to provide SAP’s customers access to the best global network of consultants with expertise in SAP’s latest technologies.
• SAP HANA in-Memory Platform
• SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server
SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge
• SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience in Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions
• Technically fluent in various Operating Systems and Database administration
• Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, Unicode Conversions
• Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
• Ability to work on activities involved in Plan areas (Sizing, Scoping , Client/Landscape Strategy, HANA High Availability/HANA Disaster Recovery Strategy etc.) of Implementation projects without much supervision at transaction level
• Proficient in English
• Strong customer and Quality focus
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Proactive in learning and highly self motivated
• Ability to handle multiple projects in an ambidextrous way
• Understanding and adherence of Project management & Quality Assurance Methodologies
• Good Team player and ability to lead a team on Projects
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Flexibility to travel is a must
• Should be able to instruct technical classes as needed
• Practice Development
• Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time
• Delivering successful projects and customer success
• Ability to play the role of a technical lead on projects (technical upgrades/Implementations)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Degree in sciences (computer, natural, technical)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: No Selection