CloudFlare Account Executive in San Francisco, California
At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the Role:
You'll drive new business by identifying and qualifying target accounts for CloudFlare’s Enterprise service plan. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to help us build the Sales and Customer Development function at CloudFlare. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions for CloudFlare services.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• < 25% travel.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3+ years of direct B2B selling experience
• Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
• Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
• Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
• Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
We offer competitive salaries, a fantastic health benefits plan, new laptop, monthly CalTrain/BART pass and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA, right next to the San Francisco Giants ballpark!
Sound like somewhere you’d thrive? If so, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and a short paragraph introducing yourself.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.