Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare National Accounts Vice President in San Francisco, California
Req ID: 152741
Strategic Accounts Vice President
The Strategic Accounts Vice President will be based in their assigned territory and will be responsible for developing business opportunities with potential strategic account clients, conducting high level strategy client meetings, negotiating national pricing strategies and legal contracts, and developing the field rollout once an agreement is reached. In addition, this role will act as the primary liaison to the client after the negotiations are completed and will conduct quarterly business reviews and assist in resolution of any major issues that arise.
As a Strategic Accounts Vice President your responsibilities will also include the following:
• Utilize target list to cultivate high-potential accounts that fit our client and business profile for all divisions.
• Expand current relationships, regain lost business, and create new relationships based on target list. (Target list will consist of large, mature companies, as well as mid-sized growth organizations, in addition to a mixture of existing, former, and potential client companies.)
• While establishing short-term business opportunities, also be strategic and gear efforts towards building long-term business relationships that will result in consistent sales levels.
• Target conversations and meetings towards “C” level executives.
• Collaborate with Field management and partner with PSS, TSS, RH Legal, Enterprise Solutions and Protiviti where appropriate to analyze opportunities and to determine the best course of action to maximize revenue for the enterprise.
• 8+ years’ experience in proven business development is required. Award winning performance is a plus.