PayPal Customer Experience Analytics Engineer in San Jose, California
Requisition No.: 33899BR
Category: Data Science & Analytics
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to join Customer Experience Analytics team. You will be responsible for managing and scaling global Session replay platform, Tealeaf, and supporting key internal users of the platform. The internal customer base that you will interact with will comprise of engineering, product, platform, customer success and critical incidents teams. You will get opportunity to expand a large scale platform processing billions of events per month, implement feature enhancements, monitor and validate data. If you have sound technical background and good interpersonal skills, this role will provide opportunity to grow further in those areas. A strong background in technical process management, experience in Tealeaf or similar session replay platforms, and multi-tasking abilities in a self-managed environment are all required.
The position's primary responsibilities will include:
- Analytics platform operations
- Analytics platform expansion
- Train and enable power users and key clients
Tealeaf platform operations: (50%)
- Monitor overall system performance to ensure platform scale and capacity
- Manage the overall platform operation, and monitor for issues affecting customers
- Maintain a high quality data capture with near-zero data loss and minimize any data latency and query responsiveness
- Create, track and resolve vendor support tickets & issues
- Implement direct software changes and patches
- Ensure all client-interfaces remain operational and functional
- Maintain system privacy and access rules
Tealeaf platform expansion (25%)
- Collaborate with Technical Partners and key clients to expand and scale the system
- Create execution plans to manage hardware and software deployments and modifications, in parallel with production running active system.
- Manage application upgrades and fix-patches, and ensure the system is at parity for version and build.
- Document all changes and architecture and track existing projects for expansion and scale.
Train and empower power users (25%)
- Provide assistance to customers for system access and trainings
- Create training documentation, guidelines and conduct live trainings
- Customize tool (search templates, user access groups, etc) to serve key customer needs
Last Updated: 18-Oct-2016