HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Operating Room - Days 1.0 in San Jose, California
We’re hiring top talent today to join an outstanding Surgery Team that strive for excellence in servicing our patients at San Jose Regional Medical Center. Interested in joining this team? Apply online now.
*1 of 2 positions *
Schedule/Shift: 1.0 (40 hours per week), Shift: Days with rotating weekends.
Internal Posting Period: 09/21/2016 – 09/28/2016
Renders professional nursing care to patients of all ages, infants through older adult, in the Operating Room. Supports medical care as directed by a physician; functions in accordance with hospital policies and procedures; meets competency standards for orientation and at least annually thereafter. Meets the responsibilities and performance standards of a RN I. Functions as a clinically competent nurse who provides safe and effective nursing care in a particular area of practice.
· Minimum: CA RN, BLS
· Preferred: ACLS
· Minimum: Two year OR experience in an acute care hospital.
· Preferred: Two – three years OR experience including trauma and neurosurgery.
· Minimum: Graduation from an accredited nursing school
· Preferred: BSN
· Minimum: Ability to circulate complex surgical procedures.
· *Preferred: Ability to scrub and circulate complex surgical procedures including trauma, cardiac, orthopedics and neurosurgery. *
Title: Registered Nurse Operating Room - Days 1.0
Location: California-San Jose-Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Requisition ID: 08385-16588