Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Robert Half Management Resources Human Resource Services Division Director in San Mateo, California
Req ID: 155081
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources, Human Resource Services is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit accounting and finance project professionals for project financial consulting services. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
• Results driven business leader to drive business development and recruiting teams for HR Services
• Responsible for practice strategy, business development and client service, focusing efforts on growing revenue in human resource services key service offerings.
• Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client visits.
• Develop new business by identifying target clients with interim and project resource challenges.
• Produce revenue by generating job orders, clarifying the scope of projects with clients by utilizing the job order worksheet and engagement timeline.
• Matching consultants' skill sets with client engagement needs, presenting qualified consultants to the client, and negotiating bill and pay rates.
• Collaborate with Protiviti and Enterprise Solutions on joint business development opportunities.
• Identify future project needs of client, and ensure clients' expectations are met.
• Network with professional associations or local chapters of our strategic alliance partners.
Marketing Goals (Retention & Development)
• Minimum 1 HR Services job Start weekly
• Target companies (Max 75): Client Meeting activity within 90 days with C Suite
• Calls: References, Ads, Leads, Targets, Cross-Market, Competitors, Recapture, Closed/Cancelled job orders, MPC or Testimonial on every call
• Schedule and lead Subject Matter Expert meetings to consult with clients and match their needs with consultants from HR Services
• Produce email campaigns to highlight Case Studies and Top Talent available
• Follow up on project leads, perm placements, and references
• Collaborate with Protiviti and Enterprise Solutions team on joint business development activities
• Minimum of 100 phone connects, 50 Email connects, 15 Client Visits and 1 Subject Matter Expert meeting weekly
• Share updates from Project Leads
• Manage job order pipeline report and discuss during Divisional Meeting
• Plan marketing activities in Salesforce Planner and MS Outlook
• Gather and document detailed job orders utilizing the job order worksheet
• Complete client profiles and organization charts
• Review Target Company Web Sites for job openings
• QC calls to working consultants and clients
• Manage ends and extensions.
• Value add: CPE events, White Paper, Press Release Articles, and Protiviti/Knowledge Leader
• Network with professional associations or strategic alliance partners (one per week)
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet