Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Compliance Supervisor in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 158801
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
As a Compliance Supervisor , your specific responsibilities include:
- Manage escalated program, system/vendor inquires or issues to resolution in a timely and professional manner to ensure program compliance and optimal customer support. This could include, but not be limited to: Perform analysis of reports specific to program, including, specific candidate/customer situations that may require in-depth knowledge of field organizational objectives, governmental regulations and company policies.
- Provide recommendations for program/vendor adjustments as well as program standards related to policies, processes and compliance requirements. Implement adjustments to current programs by partnering with vendors and other corporate services departments.
- Collaborate with management to outline continued development plans and activities. Monitor progress of team and redirect efforts when goals change or are not met. Ability to provide feedback, coaching and guidance specific to team members completing tasks and achieving their goals.
- Lead in weekly team meetings and participate in monthly training meetings related to skill enhancement and informational purposes.
User Training (internal and user)
- Identify, develop, update and execute on training material used in support of the program, including; operational, technical and compliance processes related training.
- Review and approve training opportunities presented by team for internal clients based upon analysis of customer service reporting metrics and escalated issues.
Program Support and Improvements
- Evaluate program change requests to determine scoping impacts including; timing, benefits, and feasibility and priorities and present to management for approval and then working closely with vendor, and other team members to execute on the implementation.
- Review existing and develop new reports to be use in analysis for program improvements and compliance.
- AA or equivalent job experience
- 1+ years’ experience supervisory position or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- Proven experience presenting to executive level management preferred.
- Experience managing third party vendor relationships preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (outlook, excel and word)
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are required to develop manage these processes and ability to work in an environment that is ever changing. Ability to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate creativity, flexibility and proactive approach to work; effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions. Demonstrate strong professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128