Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Customer Research & Insights Manager (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 153702
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Customer Research & Insights Manager to conduct competitive and customer research to help us understand the customer’s journey, from prospect to customer. This role is responsible for looking across all research and data across the organization, as well as external and economic data, to help craft insights into our customer and the future of our industry. This role reports to the Director of Global Data Analytics and Customer Research & Insights. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct regular competitive research on companies or services in our industry, or disruptive to our industry
- Execute all customer and other research programs, leveraging outside research partners when necessary. Help the Director Craft customer surveys to gather data and insights
- Execute buyer journey research that will help our team optimize our website, marketing touchpoints, and sales approach
- Assist the Director in developing insights about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns by looking at all sources of economic data and customer research, both internal and external to the firm
- Interact with sales team and customers to further understand the problems and challenges we can solve for them
- Vendor/partner management (research firms, analytics firms, etc.)
- Partner closely with a wide range of teams, including Marketing, Corporate Communications, Corporate Development, Customer Loyalty, Business Transformation, our international marketing and PR teams, etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related field
- 7+ years in marketing, including extensive experience in marketing analytics, customer research
- Customer expertise required; business development or sales experience a plus
- Statistical background preferred
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Past experience conducting research reports, including the methodology, survey writing, and fulfillment, and writing reports and studies
- A global thinker who can navigate the nuances of our international operations and customer needs/perspectives
- Expertise in the customer, business, and industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Extremely deadline and detail-oriented
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128