Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Customer Service Representative in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 157303
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will partner with the Manager, Background Checks to provide premier customer services support to internal and external clients, answering questions and resolving issues and educate our branch partners on background check industry standards, processes and best practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer relationships by monitoring and responding to background check inquiries and research requests submitted via CS Inbox or telephone, documenting, and tracking actions in case management software.
- Proactively identify areas of concern and work closely with field users to determine resolution or escalation as applicable to ensure service levels are being met for optimal user satisfaction, and adherence to best practices and government regulations.
- Leverage customer service reports to support all elements of background checks including the development of new processes, training, and program opportunities, improving field communication and improve service levels.
- Collaborate on creation of training for internal clients on operational, technical and compliance processes related to background checks.
- Facilitate online training to end users on RH Background Check processes and systems, weekly, monthly or as requested for 1 on 1 training.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required. AA degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ of corporate work environment experience required with 1+ years’ in a high volume/customer service role.
- Previous experience with background checks preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Ability to learn new systems and applications quickly.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Understanding of customer service and/or technical support service.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable this position to work well with key stakeholders; team organization skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users.
- Ability to communicate in-depth business processes to technical resources.
- Demonstrated customer service abilities.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128