Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Email Content Manager (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 153720
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an Email Content Manager to report to the Senior Manager, Email Content, and is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading and creating email copy for regular e-mail campaigns to customers and prospects; event-triggered marketing campaigns to existing customers; and other subscription-based email programs. This role is laser-focused on producing email campaigns that support lead nurturing and drive conversion. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing content for nurturing e-mail campaigns that are designed to draw prospects into and through the sales funnel to the point of lead conversion. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Writes creative, compelling, on-strategy copy for all forms of direct email campaigns and customer segments
- Writes, edits and proofs emails, including developing subject lines and content that deliver strong open and click-through rates, but most importantly, conversion
- Follows industry best-practices and maintains company’s tone, voice and brand standards.
- Develops A/B copy to test subject lines, headlines, etc.
- Collaborates with Creative to deliver email campaigns with standout visual design and assets
- Partners with other team members to develop ideas that are on-strategy.
- Ensures flawless planning and execution of e-mail content, including test campaigns
- Collaborates with team to plan, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Manages multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Support the goals and direction of the digital marketing team, from customer acquisition to conversion and retention
- Analyzes performance of their email campaigns and optimizes content and copywriting accordingly
- Partners with Creative, Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and various partners within Content Marketing to deliver the best email content possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or related degree
- 5+ years of e-mail copywriting experience
- Excellent marketing copywriting, editorial and proofing skills, including strong knowledge of both grammar and email content best practices
- Experience in developing customer nurturing email copy, expert in writing for lead generation and conversion
- Strong project and time-management skills
- Understanding of customer audience and lifecycle
- Experience developing A/B tests, measuring e-mail performance and optimizing content/copy to improve results based on what customers respond to
- Passionate about delivering data-driven and compelling campaigns
- Understands how to write email campaigns that constantly outperform industry/company KPIs
- Broad digital copywriting skills are a plus
- Strong understanding of the difference between creative writing and successful email copywriting
- Strong collaboration skills
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128