Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare HR Project Manager in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 156741
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an HR Project Manager who will be responsible for project management of HR Projects (adherence to budget, schedule, management of task execution, issues, risks) to achieve specific, defined business objectives. HR Project Management involves designing, planning, mobilizing, directing and monitoring all aspects of HR project delivery from inception to completion and effective transition to production. Specific responsibility for the delivery of HR projects which include but not limited to key business requirements gathering and validation, resource estimation, project design and planning, scope management, coordination of team assignment and mobilization, direction and coordination of work efforts, management of overall project deliverables and sign-offs at key phases, schedule and budget assurance, status updates and reporting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, report status, and ensure stability of project related work efforts
- Plan priorities which impact multiple projects
- Project Point of Contact (POC) for communications and milestones. Write project communication messages to appropriate audiences
- Ensure effective transition of project into deployment and production
- Effectively organize meetings to ensure flow, participation, and progress
- Plan and direct schedules to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget
- Manage budgets for all projects/initiatives providing budget reporting and forecasting where appropriate
- Oversee communications on the part of the team to ensure high degree of effectiveness
- Typically work on 3-5 projects at a time ranging in scope and impact from medium to very large/complex both system and non-system related as well as global
- Attend and/or facilitate cross functional project meetings and determine HR involvement
- Identify efforts of tasks and initiatives by speaking with key stakeholders to determine total timeline/identifies additional impactful stakeholders
- Responsible for HR resource involvement on enterprise wide projects and external resources on HR sponsored projects
- Coordinate the integrated enterprise/global project resource planning, timelines, budgets and constraints
- Proactively define and implement communications mechanisms that meet the needs of individual team members and project stakeholders at all levels
- Communicate status of project within and across departments. Ensure project status is accurate, comprehensive, and proactively addresses issues and risks, and is published according to plan
- Address and communicate to key stakeholders project changes as they arise through altering project processes
- Identify measures of project success and evaluate project through metrics
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project
- Drive key decisions in alignment with project plan, SOWs, and MSAs
- Consistent and full updates of project-specific SharePoint site to ensure it can be utilized for the most up-to-date information on the project by all project stakeholders
- Ensure valid decisions made with proper project actuals/forecast, portfolio data
- Manage issues and risks proactively seeking to stay ahead of potential problems and if needed bring issues and risks to resolution. Escalate issues and risks as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Project Management certification a plus
- 7+ years’ of project management experience with focus on Human Resource iniatives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with SaaS solution implementations and global project implementation a plus
- Budget management: consistently maintain and use project budget and actuals tracking
- Impact analysis: consistently able to assess impact for, with minimal supervision, each project aspect and determine if project can expand or not to address new idea
- Project management fundamentals: advance knowledge of schedule, budget, risk management, issues management, leadership
- Communication: expert in articulating clearly and concisely both verbal and written with all levels/audiences within an organization
- Negotiation/conflict resolution: demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts and negotiate with all levels/audiences within an organization
- Organization, prioritization, leadership, decision making, problem analysis and problem solving skills (demonstrated experience in using these skills in a project management role)
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.