Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Manager Billing in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 156541
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
As Manager Billing , your specific responsibilities include:
- Ultimately responsible for providing leadership and direction for Billing operations and performance management and training for staff.
- Provide overall management and supervision of daily activities performed by staff members within the Billing department to ensure effective operations.
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external staff and client relationships with focus on management of the Billing Customer Service team.
- Escalate issues that exceed limits of authority to ensure proper resolution.
- Provides branch outreach training as required.
- Interpret customer service data and works with management on resolution and action steps.
- Collaborate, partner and negotiate with Robert Half branch sales offices and clients on continuous improvement and training as needed.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and provide guidance and expertise to create or refine existing processes or methods that will better serve the end customer.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and effective billing operations and the process integration with Cash & A/R, Payroll and T&C as well as the branch offices, Strategic Accounts, Reporting, Accounting and other depts.
- Regularly evaluate and spearhead new billing processes as required.
- Spearhead and/or participate in billing-related special projects as required.
- Review contracts, including purchase orders, to assess proper revenue recognition treatment.
- Ensure that revenue is recorded in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Insure proper application of U.S. and/or Canada sales taxation. Sustain knowledge of current tax laws and requirements. Work closely with Corporate Tax department.
- Insure that the Billing department adheres to department controls (including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance) and corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ of relevant (analytical, billing, and accounting experience) and 3+ years’ experience supervising a staff of 10+ members.
- Requires experience in a high volume, time-sensitive processing environment Knowledge of U.S. GAAP (Revenue Recognition Reporting), Sarbanes Oxley, US and Canada Sales Taxation.
- Understanding of GL and financial reporting impact.
- Experience with ERP systems (Order to Cash, Rebates Management), preferably PeopleSoft.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and addressing business concerns on a timely basis.
- Must demonstrate strong aptitude for process flows from beginning to end and have experience with defining business requirements, Fit/Gap analysis, user/integration testing.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) 10 -key and Windows application.
- Project management required.
- Business process experience required, in terms of identifying requirements, process flows, and integration.
- Experience in web portals, vendor management systems preferred.
- Must be both strategic and tactical.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including business process/ requirements and technology.
- Ability to convey ideas both verbally and in writing, work independently, and prioritize job responsibilities.
- Must be detail-oriented, service oriented, demonstrate problem solving ability and perform as a team player.
- High level of customer service and leadership ability.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128