Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Marketing Data Analyst (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154233
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to analyze marketing data to support closing the loop between marketing programs and attributed revenue and monitoring program performance against internal and external benchmarks. This role requires a background in statistics, marketing measurement, revenue attribution, and data analysis combined with the ability to explain complex analyzes in ways that are understandable and actionable to marketing and PR program owners. The core duty of this professional is to support the Marketing Analytics Manager in an implementation of tracking solutions and data collection to identify and propose ways in which we can increase demand generation by focusing resources and efforts on high-ROI programs and fixing or terminating poorly performing programs.
This role supports the Marketing Analytics Manager in the development and automation of global marketing and PR KPI efforts. This includes a partnership with the IT team, process owners, and external business partners to capture and store marketing and PR data in one central data warehouse.
The Marketing Data Analysts also conducts research in support of the adoption of analytics and data collection best practices, researches and recommends future measurement and data analysis platforms for use in Marketing and PR, and contributes to competitor and industry benchmarking efforts. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
Ad Hoc Research and Reporting
Supports initiatives focused on identifying research and reporting needs, conducting ad hoc research and reports, and setting up new automated reports as necessary. Research complex issues and respond to customers with resolutions and recommendations.
- Supports ad hoc research and analysis and reports on an as-needed basis
- Customer and candidate segmentation analysis to support marketing automation (email and lead generation), brand and advertising team targeting efforts
- Collects and analyzes marketing data to support closing the loop between marketing programs and attributed revenue and monitoring program performance against internal and external benchmarks
- Collects data to support performance overviews of major integrated campaigns that create a holistic overview of performance across multiple channels inclusive of email, the web, social media, PR and advertising (our mix of “owned”, “earned”, and “paid” media)
Marketing and PR Program Measurement & Implementation
Ensure that tracking systems are in place and optimized to measure and report on the global performance of key marketing and PR campaign. Conduct website audits to identify and implement additional tracking requirements.
- Provides technical support for the advanced implementation of tracking/reporting platforms including those used by our major business partners inclusive of our advertising and media-buying agency, our social media syndication agency, our email, and marketing automation partners etc.
- Works in conjunction with Marketing Analytics Manager to help establish program performance goals, develop measurement plans, and implement best practices
- Configures, implements, and monitors Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger, and other web tracking platforms including cross-functional project management of vendors and portal administrators
Marketing and PR KPI Reporting and Program Optimization
Collects marketing and PR data to support tracking of overall program performance and contribute to recommendations on how to optimize results by focusing resources and efforts on high-ROI programs and fixing or terminating poorly performing programs.
- Supports development and automation of global marketing and PR KPI efforts. This includes a partnership with the IT team, program and process owners and external business partners to capture and store marketing and PR data in one central data warehouse
Research developments and improvement in marketing and PR measurement and program optimization. Includes research on competitor demand generation programs and competitor performance comparisons.
- Conduct research and make recommendations in support of the adoption of analytics and data collection best practices to Marketing Analytics Manager
- Support Marketing Analytics Manager in research and recommendation of future measurement and data analysis platforms for use in Marketing and PR
- Support competitor and industry benchmarking efforts
- Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or Economics majors desired
- MS Office Suite including strong MS Excel skills, Business statistics coursework, and work experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- 1+ years of marketing reporting and analytics experience, experience with website tracking platforms required, email metrics experience required, SQL knowledge preferred, Advanced statistical package experience (SAS, SPSS) preferred, Business Analytics Software experience (Cognos, Business Objects) preferred
- Excellent communications skills – must be able to explain complex analytics in simple terms. Must also be able to clearly articulate both strategic direction, and tactical actions to direct reports, IT team, and marketing and PR stakeholders. Detail oriented with strong analytical ability. Must be able to clearly work with marketing and PR program owners to determine business needs and requirements and then translate that into research and reporting requirements for internal teams and external vendors
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128