Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Online Marketing Manager in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154245
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to be responsible for the performance of roberthalf.com. This is a data driven role, the success of which is based upon the delivery of improved site traffic, Search Engine Optimization visibility and leads. This individual must have the ability to monitor, analyze, report and refine our digital performance, working with the Senior Manager, Online Marketing to identify and execute optimization tactics. The Online Marketing Manager is a hands on role responsible for executing our online strategies. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Online Marketing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage the roberthalf.com’s site performance, delivering continued, sequential growth in site traffic, organic traffic, Search Engine Optimization visibility, leads and conversion
- Helps Director ensure site performance goals are well understood across functional teams in marketing and PR, and that their activities contribute to those goals
- Implements tactics necessary for improving site performance with the ultimate goal of generating more customers/leads. To do so, will collaborate with a range of teams (content marketing, performance advertising, digital programs, job board manager, etc.) in order to secure the necessary support/programming to achieve site goals
- Under guidance from Director and Senior Manager, determines what content or programming sits on or points to the site, keeping a firm eye on customer audiences, customer response and overall site performance
- Ensures that Director and Senior Manager have opportunity to “audit” all proposed changes to the site to ensure they are on goal. Will be involved in the delivery of any major site changes, initiatives and enhancements. (Will collaborate with the Marketing Technology team on any changes to site infrastructure.)
- Responsible for daily online analytics using Search metrics and Google Analytics to track site performance and makes optimization recommendations to Senior Online Marketing Manager
- Conduct A/B testing on division home pages and campaign landing pages to drive highest engagements in the form of phone calls, downloads and job board applications
- Action regular updates and improvements to the websites based on user data and feedback, and Search Engine Optimization targets. Manage optimization of all existing site content, including all meta data. Request additional content, as needed to achieve site performance goals, from the Content Marketing team
- Work closely with the performance advertising and digital programs team on the planning of digital marketing programs, campaigns and initiatives
- Constantly improve knowledge of online marketing and search trends and developments
- Regular review of competitor’s online activities, web site updates, job postings and industry updates
- Working closely with a wide range of functional teams in Marketing and Corporate Communications, the position is responsible for raising the profile of Robert Half and its divisions online whilst maintaining the integrity of Robert Half’s corporate identify
- 5+ years in an online marketing role
- Degree, preferably in marketing, business or communications
- Solid experience in a wide range of online marketing disciplines, including search, web development, content, digital advertising, mobile, social and email marketing
- Understanding of the marketing/sales funnel, and how to pull prospects through the funnel stages towards conversion
- Experience using online CMS systems, ideally Drupal
- HTML experience
- Strong digital analytics skills and experience with Google Analytics; experience with Searchmetrics or similar tool a plus; ability to draw conclusions from data and act upon them
- Natural aptitude for learning new technologies and tools, with an “early adopter” mentality
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative and capable of breaking down silos so that all teams and departments can contribute to our success
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128