Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Payroll/SPS Specialist in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 145682
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll/SPS Specialist to join the Payroll team. The team is responsible for the production of daily payroll checks within the PeopleSoft environment and ensuring all established service levels are met while enforcing adherence to established corporate policies and procedures in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Process independent contractors, garnishments, wage determination.
- Set up, audit, and resolve direct deposit payments, rejections, and reversal requests.
- Validate and approve salaried employee record setup.
- Process voids, reissues and manual checks.
- Prepare, process and audit Payroll/Billing adjustments.
- Process salaried employee's (full time temp) payments.
- Receive, research and determine/communicate actions on general inquiries from internal (FSC), customer service and branch customers.
- Ensure Specialist's transactions are compliant with all internal controls (Sarbanes-Oxley) and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conduct training for newly hired Payroll Specialists as required.
- Participate in and support various projects, as requested.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- 1+ years’ previous payroll or related experience.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications in (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Proficiency in 10-key with focus on accuracy.
- Previous experience with ERP systems, (preferably PeopleSoft), a plus.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate detail-orientation and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, and with others, and prioritize work.
- Ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology, and to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with regulatory/compliance requirements.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128