Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Portfolio Manager, Marketing (Consultant) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154231
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Portfolio Manager, Marketing , who will capture and assist senior management with leading strategic and operational planning for Robert Half’s Marketing area. This role will manage ongoing interactions with multiple business functions and work streams, and have matrixed oversight of the new project intake and portfolio management of Branding, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology, Data Analytics and Global Marketing & PR programs/campaigns, projects and operations. This individual will enable cross-functional visibility into the portfolio to ensure alignment, identify overlaps, and dependencies as well as facilitate cross-business and technology trade-offs. Note: this is a long-term consulting assignment.
The position will drive and consult as needed with marketing domain owners, business owners and other key stakeholders to develop and manage the planning governance model, project structures, charter, timelines, roles and responsibilities, metrics/scorecards, budgets, ROI analysis, and working agreements. This role will partner with marketing domain and business owners to engage needed resources, define roles and responsibilities, and arrange for assignments of key project participants. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing.
- Develops plans to ensure the most efficient utilization of the marketing organization’s resources. Ensures that the portfolio is goal-driven, up-to-date, and aligned with strategic marketing goals.
- Ensures the delivery of the plan’s critical milestones, outcomes and results (on time; on budget; benefit realization; high quality; etc.)
- Ensures plans are coordinated with other planning functions throughout the enterprise.
Provides portfolio management and analytical decision support services for a broad array of strategic and operational opportunities across the Marketing department including portfolio prioritization and rationalization.
Where appropriate, provides vendor management oversight and expertise.
- Identifies and analyzes strategic alternatives for the organization and makes recommendations to marketing management.
- Maintains portfolio management plan leveraging existing RH framework and delivers presentations to marketing leadership team and other stakeholders, as needed.
- Develops ongoing portfolio process improvements
- Develops monthly reports and analytics in support of strategic insights and prioritization decisions
- Maintains and promotes compliance with portfolio management process and governance
- Administers the project intake process and maintains the marketing portfolio of work
- Facilitates the Program Board Committee meetings supporting trade-offs and decisions
- Ensures process consistency, data integrity and decision quality
- Has oversight over the project portfolio system of record application and supporting processes
- Proven track record of leading project/portfolio operational planning for a larger organization.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum 10 years of project leadership and/or management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- People management experience.
- Exceptional project and program management skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Change agent with expert ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Ability to flex as needed and feel comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Skilled in process development; use of lean or six sigma methodologies
- High degree of ownership and integrity, holds self and others accountable
- Manages stakeholders effectively and is politically-astute
- Ability to think critically, strategically, and connect dots
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and personal motivation
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128