Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Project Manager, Marketing (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154231
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Project Manager, Marketing who will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, assignment, execution, monitoring and controlling of marketing department projects. The project manager will report to the Senior Manager Brand Marketing. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as the liaison between functional teams within the marketing department
- Build, develop, grow and maintain positive business & client relationships across multiple departments to build teamwork and foster collaboration
- Communicate with clients & team effectively & regularly to drive deadlines and ensure project objectives and deadlines are met
- Manage the assignment and prioritization of workload
- Actively anticipate and recognize problems & challenges as they arise and provide solutions to increase collaboration and efficiency
- Requires a thorough understanding of creative briefs and digital asset libraries
- Requires a thorough understanding of process and procedures
- Create program and project schedules to ensure deadlines are clear and communicated.
- Manage and update any creative-developed program tracking documents to ensure projects are on track
- Review & advise on any client-prepared program documents to ensure information is provided on schedule
- Manage and organize archives and keep digital asset management system up-to-date
- Lead and participate in managing high-level design projects for both print and on-line with internal team and external vendors inclusive of outside freelancers and copywriters
- Ensure adherence to quality standards in all executions
- Inspire team members to execute plans and complete projects successfully
- Maintain an efficient and engaging work environment for creative personnel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in Corporate Marketing Project Management
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- Budget Management: consistently maintains and uses project budget and actuals tracking to ensure costs are maintained within the specified tolerance level
- Impact Analysis: consistently able to assess impact for, with minimal supervision, each project aspect and determine if project can expand or not to address new idea
- Project Planning: consistently able to independently translate functional requirements into project plans
- Project Implementation: consistently able to effectively implement all project phases
- Project Management fundamentals: advanced knowledge of schedule, risk mgmt., issues management, leadership
- Documentation: consistently clear, accurate
- Communication: consistently demonstrates advanced clear, articulate, concise; verbal and written.
- Organization/Prioritization: consistently utilized and effective over own work.
- Demonstrated effective use and experience with MS Visio and intermediate level use and experience with SharePoint, MS Project, and MS Excel.
- Leadership skills: demonstrated experience in the overall lead role (senior project level, management/direction setting experience).
- Decision-making skills.
- Problem analysis and solving skills: demonstrated experience in using these skills in a project management role.
- General ability to maintain forward progress despite conflicting priorities and competition for resources.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128