Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Social Media Manager in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154246
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Social Media Manager to generate positive brand exposure, grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads and customers. The individual in this role should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and manage the company’s North American social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Vine, Periscope, Google +, etc.)
- Create shareable social content appropriate for specific networks to drive customers and prospects back to our site
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company and industry, both from existing customers/prospects, and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target customers
- Collaborate with key partners in Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand, and Analytics to ensure the best results for the company
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Customer Experience to provide urgent communications through social channels as necessary and resolve customer service issues
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital or content marketing, with 3+ years of experience specifically in social media
- Proficiency in HootSuite and customer listening techniques. This individual is our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, PR, legal, and/or customer services rep to social conversations
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- A storyteller with an exceptional ability to think strategically and creatively, staying on-brand with tone and voice
- Experience developing ambassador programs or community-building efforts either using social media or other platforms
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and is self-motivated
- Knowledge of B2B marketing is preferred
- A highly collaborative person with exceptional interpersonal skills
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128