Convergys Senior Recruiter in Savannah, Georgia
The Sr Recruiter ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and working with various clients to assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions. Specializes in technical, sales, management, and/or highly specialized searches.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs for highly specialized positions or candidate profiles
• Liaise with hiring managers to help develop and implement innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the organization's overall HR strategy
• Evaluate external market trends and internal employee turnover on specialized and difficult-to-fill positions to recommend changes and improvements to leadership on recruitment strategies
• Conduct telephone interviews and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Work with hiring manager(s) and appropriate statekholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring; make recommendations on appropriate hire(s) based on need and candidate interaction
• Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
• Leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
• Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensures compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
• Bachelor's Degree in related field and 4-6 years relevant experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Ability to interpret and analyze recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Savannah, GA
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.