Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Maintenance Assistant I - Full-Time - Req. # : 003-de
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Maintenance Assistant I - Full-Time
High School or Equivalent
Downtown Seattle Seattle, WA, US 98104
Date Needed By
YMCA OF GREATER SEATTLE
You long for impact and purpose. We offer it daily. At our 12 branches, two overnight camps and more than 200 program sites, YMCA employees serve the people of King and south Snohomish Counties with programs and services tailored to fit the needs of those we reach. The Y’s cause is to strengthen community. Every day we work side by side with our neighbors to make sure everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Performs routine duties to ensure cleanliness of the Downtown Branch and Association Office.
• Cleans and sanitizes sinks, toilets, showers, restrooms and other assigned areas of the building. Cleans and maintains floors including floor care, stripping, waxing and carpet care, walls, windows and other surfaces.
• Empties waste containers and paper recycling.
• Replaces soap, paper towels and other supplies.
• Performs various duties such as dusting and maintaining entrances and offices.
• Reports building problems. Reports supply stock problems.
• Performs sidewalk/exterior clean up. Disposes of trash.
• May be assigned limited laundry work (folding towels, loading items in washer) on an as needed basis, during unexpected rush periods.
• Assists in conference room set-up and preparation (Not Breakdown).
• Cause Driven Leader Level - Leader–
• Inclusion: Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions.
• Relationships: Builds rapport and relates well to others.
• Quality Results: Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience
• Six months or more of related experience preferred.
• Sufficient physical strength and agility to carry out essential duties.
Come join the YMCA of Greater Seattle where we promote a continuous learning environment and career opportunities. Competitive pay range and excellent benefit package includes free YMCA membership, health, dental, life and disability insurance; tuition assistance; 12% retirement fund contribution, when eligible.
• Apply online at yemployment.org via mail at 909 4th Ave., Seattle WA 98104
• Please include job reference number
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We are a drug-free workplace.
Work Schedule Comments and Additional Information
Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday, 9:00pm - 5:30am. (Add $.20/hour when working night shift)
$13.01/hr & $.20/hr shift