SAP Developer / Senior Developer for SAP HANA Machine Learning Job in Seoul, South Korea
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Apply relevant research domains with the ability to synthesize a wide range of requirements for analytical database management system
Modeling data mining and recommendation solutions
Designing software architecture to best exploit modern parallel processing
Work closely with architects, UX designers, web developers, and quality specialists to design and implement cutting edge products for database management system
Work with Agile Software Development methodology
Ensure deliverables meet QA standards, specs, and client expectations.
Work closely with a distributed team over several international locations
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge on machine learning and deep learning research
• Extensive experience on database management systems
• Knowledge developing and debugging in C
• Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks
• Practical experience in technical writing and creating documentation would be considered an advantage
• Willingness to learn and flexibility to switch to new subject matters quickly
• Excellent team player, self-motivated, with strong communication skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• B.S./MS in Computer Science or related field
• Proficiency in English language; daily communication will be done in English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.