Convergys Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Coordinator Recruiting ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible for working with various clients to assess hiring needs and facilitate the recruiting process.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting with the administration of recruitment programs
• Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks
• Schedule and may conduct initial screening interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for telephone interviews and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
• Provide general support for the TA department(s) and related stakeholders, as necessary
• May administer typing and math tests to prospective applicants
• May assist with generating new hire packets and scheduling background checks and drug tests for prospective applicants
• Associate's Degree in related field and 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables; ability to work in high-velocity environment
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience. Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Sergeant Bluff, IA
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.