PayPal Risk Analyst 5 in Shanghai, China
Requisition No.: 33904BR
Category: Risk Management
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1.Lead a specific risk domain, responsible for plans, methodologies, processes, and mentor group of analysts. 2.Develop framework to understand and measure the incremental value of fraud prevention at different risk decisioning intervention points. 3.Provide the appropriate framing of business problems, making critical design decisions, defining project plans and work breakdowns, setting timelines and quality metrics for the project, and coordinating activities of cross-functional teams to deliver effective decision solutions.4.Incorporate new data elements and technology to improve the detection efficacy. Stay abreast of the latest trend and development of the internet fraud, as well as tools and techniques that are effective fighting the fraud.
1. Bachelor degree from a quantative discipline, such as computational finance, statistics, computer science, operation research and mathematics. Master degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 9 years’ work experience in a relevant field (7+ with Master degree), preferably within the Risk Management, Fraud Prevention or Decision Management in a financial institution.
3. Strong analytical/technical skills, quick learner.
4. Excellent communication skill (Fluency in written/spoken English). Experience presenting findings to large audience and across different levels within the organization.
5. Demonstrates excellent general business knowledge and business acumen. Thinks and communicates well in business terms
6. Great inter-personal skills. Manage relationship with key partners and able to collaborate with local and remote teams effectively
Last Updated: 18-Oct-2016