HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Days and Evening Shift Material Handler - Shawnee Warehouse in Shawnee, Kansas
Parallon Supply Chain a division of HCA is currently seeking a Material Handler for our Shawnee location. This is an evening shift position. This person is responsible for processing the receipt of all inbound freight by packing slip and purchase order, as well as processing all outbound shipments from the warehouse. The Material Handler can be responsible for replenishing product that has been received into its assigned stocking location. The Material Handler can be responsible for processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping of all customer orders. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
• Process outbound cross-dock freight as necessary.
• Document all receiving via computer or control log.
• Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function.
• Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
• Perform putaway of items to storage locations.
• Replenishment of picking locations.
• Assist purchasing personnel or accounts payable in researching receiving discrepancies.
• Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders.
• Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments which may include legend drugs, non-prescription drugs,
contrast media and drug-containing devices.
• Load palletized shipments onto outbound vehicles.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Previous warehousing experience preferred
• Prior computer experience preferred
Title: Days and Evening Shift Material Handler - Shawnee Warehouse
Location: Kansas-Shawnee-Supply Chain - Kansas City
Requisition ID: 09752-12035