SAP SuccessFactors Solutions Expert - Employee Central Job in Singapore, Singapore
Requisition ID: 126509
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Solution Experience – LoB HR demo expert focusing on the Successfactors Solution
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Solution Experience team is an integral part of the sales cycle and even more importantly of the pre-sales cycle. As part of the Solution Experience Team you will support organizations like pre-sales, sales and solution management on a worldwide basis by providing demonstration systems and compelling content which allows SAP to showcase its solutions throughout the world. This will include the entire LoB HR portfolio of solutions – with a strong focus on the Successfactors solutions.
Furthermore the team assists the regions with the development of customer specific demos and content, to display the power of the SAP solutions. Additionally, the team continuously needs to adjust, improve and innovate the content and delivery models to incorporate the newest technologies (e.g. Cloud, Mobile, in Memory, etc.) and to ease the consumption of content by SAP personnel, but also by partners and customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Be a core part of the demo solutions team focusing on LoB HR solutions, with a primary focus on the SFSF product, and ensure business critical and innovative results. Build action plans to drive the creation of demo master content, as well as ensuring Presales has the latest capabilities available to demo as quickly as possible.
Key focus will to:
• Build strategic partnerships with key decision makers and establish new processes to streamline creation/support of HR demo content.
• Drive execution and demonstrate strong customer focus
• Engaged in system administration and system lifecycle management (e.g. upgrades…)
• Oversee overall process and technical restrictions to ensure that new demo scenarios requests are handled efficiently and in high quality
• Lead and drive demo projects such as Standard content projects, Demo build requests and that includes: demo design, coding, testing, documentation and support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree
• Pre-sales or Product/Solution management experience
• Strong knowledge of SAP SFSF portfolio with a focus on functional expertise and/or integration expertise with HCI and or Boomi experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Cloud Solutions
• Knowledge of integration between SF and SAP On Prem not required but a plus.
• Knowledge of HANA / SAP UX technologies
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight timelines.
• At least 10 or more years of professional experience At least 5 years of Implementation,
• Consulting or development experience in SF solution set
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection