HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Critical Care, Registered Nurse (RN) in Smyrna, Tennessee
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: * Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served. * Assumes responsibility for clinical and resource management of ICU, Telemetry, Respiratory, Sleep Lab, and Cath Lab (24hrs/day). * Assumes responsibility for employee, physician, and patient satisfaction for quality of care. * Promotes hospital customer service initiative.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state licensure (RN)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider or must be acquired within 90 days of hire
- Current ACLS certification or must obtain within 6 months of hire
- Current PALS certification or must obtain within 6 months of hire
- Appropriate interpersonal/communication skills
Title: Director of Critical Care, Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Tennessee-Smyrna-StoneCrest Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09391-55866