HP Custom Service Account Delivery Manager in Sofia, Bulgaria
Custom Service Account Delivery Manager
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The Account Delivery Manager will manage the service delivery of a Custom Service to a large global company to ensure that delivery is in line with cost targets and at the same time making sure we meet the Service Level Agreements (SLA) as specified in the Statement of Work (SOW)
• Develop & nurture senior management relationships with the customer
• Develop & nurture to excellent customer satisfaction
• Understand customer at local, country, region & Worldwide (WW) level to analyze delivery requirements.
• Develop strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics & measure, escalation change management & communication.
• Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manage customer expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan
• Own cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements developing, implementing & monitoring expense controls
• Ability to effectively & proactively manage risk for medium to high risk projects
• Coordinate cross functional teams - mainly 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identify & analyze gaps to develop & implement corrective actions
• Develop & lead Account Service Team (AST) & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination
• Develop & manage account service delivery plan.
• May need to manage change order negotiations; represent & approve delivery capability & cost solution
• Works at regional or global level
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 – 8 years relevant business experience
• Multi-cultural and x-country experience desired
• Information Technology Information Library (ITIL)/Information Technology (IT) Service Management (ITSM) experience is highly desired
• Fluent English
• Other GWE languages knowledge would be an asset
Personal skills and qualities:
• Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the senior level
• Strong influence & negotiation skill
• Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations
• Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively
• Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan
• Applies appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve complex business issues
• Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on medium to high risk projects
• Coaches & mentors specialist Account Delivery Manager (ADM)
• Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans
• Ability to develop & present high impact message to senior level management
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation
• Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.)
• Crisis & conflict management
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
• MS Office
• Reporting tool /Data management
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
No shift premium (Bulgaria)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html