Riverside Community Care Clinical Supervisor, Guidance Center Family Services in Somerville, Massachusetts
We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Clinical Supervisor, Guidance Center Family Services
If you strive for excellence, are compassionate and want to surround yourself by an extraordinary group of talented staff, we have a great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Clinical Supervisor!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced and fun work environment with great support and training, we have the perfect position for you!
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced licensed clinician (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC) to lead a team of MA and BA home based clinicians at a respected and outstanding program in Cambridge/Somerville!
As the Clinical Supervisor, you will:
- provide individual supervision for Master level clinicians and BA level staff providing in home therapy and therapeutic mentoring services.
- lead a weekly clinical team including case presentations, sharing of activities and interventions, self-care, and administrative oversight
- interview, orient and train staff
- provide “in the moment” consultation and crisis intervention
- collaborate within the complex systems of CBHI, DCF, and DMH and public schools systems
- provide services/consultation within the local public school systems
- coordinate with the program director and other supervisors around the functioning and direction of the program
As one of the largest and most respected healthcare and human services providers in Massachusetts, Riverside is a great place to develop a long-term career.
We provide our staff with competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding employee training program, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Please join us in making a difference!
Our Ideal Candidate
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Ability to respond to youth, families, and staff in an empowering, sensitive and respectful manner
- Ability to lead and supervise a clinical team
Understand the complex child and family serving systems that serve the greater Cambridge-Somerville area Required Experience
Masters or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Mental Health discipline and independent clinical licensure required (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC)
- 1-2 years supervisor responsibility in child mental health or similar human services setting
- 3-5 years clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting
Tracking Code: 1404-709
Job Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular