Riverside Community Care Early Childhood Developmental Specialist in Somerville, Massachusetts
Great full-time opportunity for a Developmental Specialist to join our Early Intervention team!
Enjoy the benefits of a large, established program with a supportive and stimulating work environment.
- providing home-based clinical services
- developmental assessments
- assisting with parent/child groups for children birth to three years old and their families
Orientation and supervision provided.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required Required Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Special Education or Early Childhood required; Master’s degree preferred. CEIS preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
- At least one year experience with infant/toddler development, early intervention or special needs is required.
Tracking Code: 1489-709
Job Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular