Riverside Community Care Social Worker, Early Intervention & Early Intervention Partnerships Program in Somerville, Massachusetts
Great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Social Worker working as part of a strong, interdisciplinary team in our Early Intervention and Early Intervention Partnerships Program!
In this exciting role, you will provide home-based services to mothers/families and children (prenatally-3 years). The children/families are at risk for poor birth outcomes, developmental delays and disorders.
The Social Workeris primarily responsible for:
- completing initial intake and follow-up visits with new families, fostering each family’s involvement in the treatment plan and implementing strategies as outlined on the IFSP
- facilitating the social-emotional well-being of children and their families and providing parent support and education
- conducting developmental assessments
- fulfilling service coordination duties
- leading and supporting group activities
- maintaining an individual caseload
- ensuring the delivery of high quality, developmentally sound and progressive services that are consistent with both DPH and Riverside Community Care standards
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required
Bilingual (fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese) strongly preferred Required Experience
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required
- Current Massachusetts licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) required
- Experience in early intervention, special needs populations and early childhood preferred
Tracking Code: 1301-709
Job Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular