PAE, Inc Cleared American Guard in South Korea, South Korea
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Cleared American Guard
Overview: PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in critical facility infrastructure, aviation, logistics, training, range operations and national security solutions, to support complex missions for customers around the world. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in roughly 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
Responsibilities: PAE has an exciting position available for a Cleared American Guard (CAG) in Pyeongtaek, South Korea with the following responsibilities: Performing technical inspections of all individuals and/or vehicles seeking access to the site to ensure that no prohibited items are introduced into or onto the construction site and to ensure that no unauthorized individuals enter the site. • Support the assignment and tracking of daily Access Control Officer Personnel activities for his/her assigned team. • Support the documentation of incidents reported from his/her assigned team, as required, for submission to Access Control Officer Lead. • Act as a representative for the associated Access Control Officer Team Lead when the Access Control Officer Team Lead is not present on site. • Interact daily with the associated Access Control Officer Team Lead to ensure coordination of activities and information. • Support the implementation of the CST Contractor’s Site Safety Plan as applicable to Access Control Officer sub-function team activities.
• Must meet knowledge requirements for Access Control Officer Personnel position.
• Must be able to perform Access Control Officer Personnel typical responsibilities.
• Must be able to support the management, coordination, and delegation of multiple activities for a single team of Access Control Officer Personnel.
• Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with senior program leadership (e.g., be able to articulate concerns, frame potential solutions, etc.).
• Must be able to support the supervision of large teams of personnel.
• Must be able to support the evaluation of personnel.
• Must have above-average interpersonal skills (e.g., be able to face and resolve conflict, manage a range of personalities, etc.).
• Must have above-average communication skills—both verbal and written.
• Must be able to understand CPM schedules.
• Must have a working knowledge of construction safety.
• Must be able and willing to work outdoors in inclement conditions.
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work independently in a detail oriented environment.
• Must be self-motivated and interested in continuing his/her education in the standard practices and procedures of the CSS industry.
• Must be willing to train and mentor entry-level (trainee) personnel.
Qualifications: • United States Citizenship • Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. • Secret Clearance • Minimum of 1 year in construction surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security. Preferred Qualifications • Bachelors Degree • Top Secret/SCI clearance Training/Certifications - Department of State Diplomatic Security Service (CAG Certified). • Minimum 1 year of construction related experience preferred. • 1 years of construction security experience to include access control. • 1 years in construction security surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security required. • Previous CAG experience at overseas or domestic project sites (2-3 projects). • Counterintelligence or Intelligence Analysis. • Construction surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security experience involving counterintelligence, construction quality assurance, and hands-on supervisory construction experience. • Experience in managing subordinates. • Experience in dealing with the public.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.