CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Seasonal Administrative Assistant in Sparta, Wisconsin
We are seeking Seasonal Adminstrative Assistants to join our Tomah/Sparta office. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative assignments across a broad spectrum of areas. You’ll utilize your administrative experience to provide excellent service.
- Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm, including Word, Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effectively files resources and/or documentation according to CliftonLarsonAllen standards.
- Answer phones and communicate messages to principals, managers, and staff to resolve client questions on a timely basis.
- Work as an administrative team member to attain the office needs, direct needs of the tax department and the firm in its entirety.
- Monitor and coordinate gathering of various forms and documents for set up of client files efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, scanning, library filing, shredding, gleaning files and maintaining file rooms, records retention, etc.
Required Experience & Education
- Strong computer and word processing skills - 60+ WPM typing with accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Demonstrated strong professional relationships including key interactions with clients and firm personnel
- High school diploma required, Administrative or Secretarial coursework/degree preferred
About Our Firm
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets — all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,400 people, 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic.Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
For more information visit CLAconnect.com.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1302
Title: Seasonal Administrative Assistant