Ameren MBA Intern in St. Louis, Illinois
About the Position
About The Company
Ameren Missouri is part of St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation, generating almost 10,200 megawatts and serving 1.2 million electric customers in Missouri, including 127,000 natural gas customers. Our 4,000 employees account for more than one third of Ameren’s 8,500 total workforce, and our service area covers 64 counties and more than 500 towns, including the greater St. Louis area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development of the project business cases, including documenting assumptions and updating with revised information.
- Assist with the maintenance of the project risk management database and calculations of risk exposures and project contingencies
- Establish performance metrics and monitoring controls for projects/initiatives.
- Work with project teams to develop project status reports and summaries.
- Employ continuous improvement methods to modify and streamline the process.
- Create and deliver reports and presentations of project work and results.
Student must be in student status and in a MBA program. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 required; preferably with a background in engineering and/or finance and accounting. Experience with business case development preferred. Project management/project controls experience preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.