Bi-State Development Graphic Design Internship in St. Louis, Missouri
This position uses a full range of design disciplines to create brochures, signage, other publications and web applications used to build brand awareness for Bi-State Development operating entities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Graphic Design team in the development and execution of various marketing, sales and communications materials.
- Build and organize photographic catalog and electronic storage system using key words Lightbox.
- Take various digital photography as need for internal/external communications.
- Complete high-impact design projects and products that support the communications, sales and marketing efforts for the agency -- including, but not limited to, marketing and advertising brochures, signage, updating web site and various other materials that engage, attract, inform and persuade.
- Insure brand and print standards are applied consistently to all projects.
Opportunity to attend a variety of industry related meetings such as:
St. Louis Attractions Association, American Marketing Association, St. Louis Convention & Visitor Commission events, Various community engagement events. Required Skills
Be proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- Photography skills and experience in shooting various types of photographs for multi-media use.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work extended or unusual hours as needed to complete assignments
- Innovative, self-starter with good follow-up skills
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines Required Experience
College Junior or Senior - Marketing major or minor.
Twenty (20) - Thirty (30) hours per week.
*Provide Link to Portfolio with Resume*
Tracking Code: 292274-713
Job Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Intern
Salary: 12.00 - 14.00 USD