HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist in St Petersburg, Florida
Serving the community since 1976, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility, offering a full range of services including interventional stroke care; full-service orthopedic and spine treatment; a 24-hour emergency department; preventative and corrective cardiac care; and general surgery. As the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Petersburg, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community. Our focus on quality and safety includes recognition from The Joint Commission as being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, as well as receiving an “A” Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group. With campus-based specialized units, such as the Tampa Bay Heart Institute; the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care; an outpatient Heart Failure Clinic; and Fast Track emergency service, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the St. Petersburg community.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers required.
- ARRT Certification required.
- Current Florida state licensure required.
- Responsible for all Radiology exams including OR and Portables.
- Call is required.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Radiology Technologist
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital %26 Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Requisition ID: 01385-7761