HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Emergency Svcs PRN in Tallahassee, Florida
[express er logo] [CRMC Pediatric ER]
Capital Regionalis a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Seniors First, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
The Department is fully equipped to handle urgent and critical emergencies, including multiple trauma cases; cardiac, neurological and pediatric emergencies; orthopedic injuries; obstetrical and gynecological cases; and other emergencies.
Physicians in 20 specialties and subspecialties readily available, residents from throughout the region are assured access to comprehensive emergency healthcare 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Take the Tour:https://email@example.com,-84.231278,3a,75y,273.29h,74.97t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sNMo44NoYQhkAAAQfCP4k7g!2e0
· State of Florida RN License
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS required
· PALS required
· TNCC preferred
· CEN and/or ENPC preferred
· Arrhythmia recognition course within 6 months (if not documented in previous experience)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· Acute care experience preferred
· Critical or emergent care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
· Knowledge of universal precautions
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
Title: RN Emergency Svcs PRN
Location: Florida-Tallahassee-Capital Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00355-7405