The Mosaic Company Benefits Administrator Sr in Tampa, Florida
Are you our next Sr Benefits Administrator?
The Senior Benefits Administrator will beresponsible for the implementation and administration of U.S. medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, retiree medical, wellness and retirement plans following established governance standards and willpartner closely with Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE), HRIS, Payroll, and HR field representatives on a variety of matters relating to employee benefit plans.Additional responsibilities will include ongoing data audits/analysis, partnering with HRIS and payroll on system configuration and testing, and providing accurate and timely benefit plan data to Mosaic’s benefit vendors. As a key member of the support team the Senior Benefits Administrator will also provide senior-level support relating to escalated employee benefit issues.
What will you do?
- Lead service delivery components of U.S. Open Enrollment process, including transforming benefit program changes into system requirements. Partner with HRIS to program and test annual changes. Partner with Total Rewards COE to create communications and educational materials to ensure operational components of Open Enrollment process are included. Assist in the coordination of enrollment meetings as necessary.Ensure wellness program credits are properly understood and incorporated into systems and communications
- Perform ongoing data audits, reviews, and analysis; ensure resolution of findings. Work closely with HRIS to ensure data integrity and manage data clean-up initiatives. Monitor/manage integration files, working closely with HRIS to ensure data is flowing accurately and timely to benefit vendors
- Partner with Total Rewards COE to operationalize new benefit, wellness or retirement programs or changes to current benefit, wellness or retirement programs. Develop new operating procedures and improve existing procedures to ensure the team is functioning efficiently and utilizing the Workday system to its fullest capacity. Lead continuous improvement efforts, identifying areas that need improvement and projectefficiency
- Serve as the benefits department’s subject matter expert for all items related to benefits in the Workday system, including downstream impact of benefit changes to payroll and vendor integration. Partner with Total Rewards COE, Payroll, and HRIS to provide plan integration assistance, implement changes and participate in system testing
- Provide prompt, friendly and reliable support and error resolution to escalated issues and/or complex problem/inquiries. Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. This includes occasional maintenance and delivery of training material.Provide basic to intermediate policy interpretation.
- Ensure completion of compliance related activities, including SPDs, SMMs, 5500s, 1095c etc.Perform audits of benefit plans to ensure plan compliance. Participate in vendor meetings to provide feedback on the vendor’s performance. Track benefit plan utilization and trends to provide plan insight for Total Rewards team.Ensure monthly carrier billing and invoices are accurately processed.Ensure funding requirements are completed on a timely basis
What do you need for this role?
- High School/ GED required, Bachelors degree with a major inBusiness, Human Resources or related fieldpreferred.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in the field of HR, benefits, data analysis, and/or HRIS
- For those candidates without a bachelor’s degree, 7+years of experience is required
- 2+ years of experience working with benefits data analysis
- Ongoing knowledge and application of ERISA, DOL, and IRS regulations and the ability to apply these regulations to programs to ensure compliance
- Ability to interpret and apply plan and policy documents
- Ability to facilitate internal training classes
- Strong process management and process improvement skills
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Access and Outlookwith strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Word documents required
- Workday and Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Knowledge of case tracking and other common tools used in a service center preferred
- Visio flow charting a plus
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Proven leadership skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong judgment and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
Requisition ID: 19302