The Mosaic Company Benefits Administrator in Tampa, Florida
Are you our next Benefits Administrator?
The Benefits Administrator will provide accurate and timely administration for all U.S. Company benefit plans and provide reliable, prompt and friendly support for tier 2 HR and employee inquiries.
What will you do?
- Provides responsive, accurate and courteous tier 2 support of employee and retiree benefits for the organization. Work with Tier 1 team in the field to provide escalated support resolution
- Process benefit events due to life events, leave of absence and open enrollment ensuring accurate and timely benefits are offered and processed for employees. Coordinate direct billing events with Leave of Absence Coordinator
- Provide day to day administration for retiree populations, COBRA and benefits billing services to ensure records are appropriately reflected in the HRIS and/or vendor’s systems
- Provide administrative support on a variety of benefit administration areas including monitoring and administering wellness incentives, health savings account administration and funding, waiver of premium processing, claims funding and dependent audits. Perform ongoing data audits to ensure correct eligible population with vendors. Provide benefit verification service for court orders and other requests
- Work with Total Rewards COE to ensure benefits materials, including communications, policies, processes and training materials, are kept up to date and consistent in all communication and documentation vehicles
- Provide support as necessary to the Leave of Absence Coordinator with employee leave of absence processes
What do you need for this role?
- High School/ GED required. Associate degree with a major inBusiness, Human Resources or related fieldpreferred.
- 2+ years of experience working within benefits function, benefits shared service or related HR area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of case tracking, telephony systems and other common tools in service center preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring questions or issues to closure.
- Strong desire to learn, and work independently.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive data
- Ability to work and create effective partnerships with employees at levels within the organization
Requisition ID: 19301