Citi Data Management Business Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Other Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington; United States,Texas,Dallas; United States,Missouri,O'fallon; United States,Maryland,Hagerstown; United States,South Carolina,Fort Mill
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Program/Project Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16058589
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This position is in the Global Consumer Bank Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program Management Office (PMO) working on the OneKYC Program management team. The OneKYC Program was launched to implement the future state Operating Model and CitiKYC platform design and developed as part of the Customer Due Diligence / Know Your Customer (CDD / KYC) Program. The OneKYC program is designed to achieve an enterprise-wide Business-owned global platform that enables the implementation of the future state KYC Operating Model for a globally consistent structure for program execution across Businesses and client type.
The primary purpose of this position is to proactively coordinate, monitor, and report on Global Consumer Bank (GCB) efforts to identify and remediate data quality issues that impact the CitiKYC system. The data quality issues are monitored and tracked through the Issue Management and Resolution (IMR) process.
The positon requires ongoing interactions across the various levels of Global, Regional, and Local business, technical, and compliance teams engaged in this work. The criticality and visibility of the work in this space is very high, as data quality is a key driver of the overall success of the OneKYC program.
The incumbent will be required to develop ownership for many aspects of the data quality and remediation process and develop and implement improvements in the overall process, management reporting and most importantly, execution of the required work.
Other significant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining and proactively identifying any needed changes to a Traceability Matrix - a tool that captures, links, and maps all aspects of policy, requirements (Business and Functional), UAT test cases, and any needed compensating controls that allow the bank to meet policy requirements.
• Responsible for providing program facilitation through planning, organizing, coordinating, and monitoring implementation activities.
• Responsible for coordination of activities driven by the Data Management Workstream
• Coordinating Issue Management and Resolution (IMR) activities, deliverables and communicate any IMR related actions and progress related reports.
• Assists with project management and working across multiple geographies and time zones
• Reviews IMR deliverables, plans and oversees day-to-day activities and tracking.
• Partners with region and country AML business leads to support start-up of business-led projects at regional and country levels.
• Detects possible risks and mitigates / escalates as needed to resolve and achieve commitments to assure the viability, functionality and effectiveness of proposed solutions.
• Supports data quality and traceability work stream requirements, communication and reporting for senior management and regulators.
• Ensures consistent implementation and usage of methodology, tools, and reporting at country, regional, global level according to GAML PMO standards.
• Works with AML business leaders in the creation of project management framework / infrastructure at global and regional level, follow up on program progress and rapidly drive issues to successful completion.
• Supports various project activities (UAT, SIT, Capacity Planning, formation and review of FRD and BRD documents, etc.)
• Demonstrates strong understanding of the projects' interdependencies and key participants, and identifying resource needs for all project phases.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products (particularly Excel, Power Point, and Visio)
• 5+ years of “hands-on” project management experience in a financial institution (preferably large and international in scope) - position requires the incumbent to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the IMR process; position is primarily an active analysis and execution role, NOT an Administrative/Reporting role.
• Prefer a background that includes management consulting experience
• Position benefits from background in AML Regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act and the US Patriot Act couple with excellent analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) and the ability to interpret regulatory requirements for a broad range of Consumer and Corporate Banking Businesses.
• Prefer experience with creating, reviewing and implementing regulatory programs involving operations, technology, compliance and the business
• Highly intellectual in character, requiring exercise of discretion and judgment related to regulatory recommendations, Global AML PMO standards, business capabilities and local legal restrictions. Also, the incumbent must be able to execute the defined standards, must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams from different regions to implement initiatives at regional and country level
• Should bring an “audit-like” perspective to the work and be able to self-critique, edit, and produce work products that will be acceptable to professionals in business, compliance, audit, and external regulatory areas.
• Knowledge of the Hewlett Packard Quality Center tool (HPQC) is helpful.
• Position requires a global mindset.
• The candidate must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, be comfortable interfacing with businesses across regions, across sectors and senior level management.
• The person should be able to execute under pressure, many of the projects will have very tight timelines.
• Has to be able to manage global projects that require very detailed analysis due to the impact to the businesses.
• Ability to work extended working hours due to time zone variances