The Mosaic Company Sales Service Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Are you our next Sales Service Analyst?
The Sales Service Analyst under the direction of the Director, Customer Service, will assist in facilitating the execution of the North American Customer Service strategy, ensuring that it supports the organization's Global strategy. This strategy includes training, technology, developing and improving employees SAP skills, standardizing and promoting process improvements for Customer Service across all product lines. This position will liaise with I/T and provide CS oversight review of all design and build activities performed by the Commercial I/T team, including testing of final solution in QA and ultimate rollout to Customer Service. In addition, the Sales Service Analyst assists the Director Customer Service in developing best practices relating to requirements definition, and solution implementation (delivery). It will act as a Customer Service liaison on the Commercial I/T Council and represent Customer Service worldwide as required on future projects.
What will you do?
- Identify Customer Service/Market to Cash strengths and weaknesses leveraging global processes and knowledge
- Liaise with I/T to have business process improvements recorded and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely matter
- Identify, investigate, and escalate consistent or recurring problems with the system functionality and communicate needed changes for system design.
- Review and edit requirements, specification for business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. Initiate measure and report on Service incidents and their Root Cause Analysis and as appropriate
- Represent Customer Service on any assigned projects while maintaining a professional strong working relationship with internal customers, colleagues and management
- Responsible for Customer Service teaching/training of SAP changes, upgrades internally and externally for all product lines
- Ensure proper documentation is updated and maintained in an easily accessible location for worldwide use
- North American Customer Service representative on Commercial I/T council ensuring identified process improvements directly related to Customer Service are prioritized with Director
- Contributing to the creation of business processes, document operating procedures, business process workflows and performing other tasks that demonstrate technical understanding of operations
- Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures \(SOPs\) and detailed Business Process Procedures (BPP’s)
- Analyzing, assessing and aiding in the resolution of technical issues preventing normal business processes from completing as expected.
- Understand the function of supported systems, and how they are used.
- Identify trends in technical issues encountered and communicate proactive resolutions accordingly to reduce team ticket volumes maintaining excellent notes and status information to demonstrate issues are being worked
- Leading and training staff members
- Creating, modifying and maintaining custom reports using Microsoft Excel and Analytics SAP Business Objects
- Performing analysis using data from multiple sources. Utilize all data available to proactively recognize trends
- Functioning as a business analyst and technical Subject Matter Expert on SAP and consult the CS team on best practices, solutions and risk.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of Customer Service, supply chain planning, IT business process, SAP analyst, financial accounting or FI analyst required
- Strong knowledge of global Market to Cash processes required
- Possess technical writing skills and documenting business process.
- Strong customer service and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for presentations
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and externalA proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast\-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements, priorities and short deadline
- Team player and results oriented
- Customer focused
- High level of computer skills.
- Expertise knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- Expertise with Excel
- New software application acumen
- SAP expert order processing role experience
- BOBJ Reporting
- Salesforce.com reporting and analytics.
- High lev el of conflict resolution skills
- High level of training/presentation skills
- Leadership capability
- Open and approachable
Requisition ID: 19800